domenica 21 ottobre 2007

Eagles "Long Road Out of Eden"


















Artist: Eagles
Title: Long Road Out of Eden
Genre: South-Rock
Release: 2007

Incredibile ritorno discografico dopo 22 anni della country rock band "Eagles" con "Long Road Out Of Eden" e il singolo; "How Long" (vedi Video)

TrackList:

CD 1
1. No More Walks In The Wood
2. How Long
3. Busy Being Fabulous
4. What Do I Do With My Heart
5. Guilty Of The Crime
6. I Don't Want To Hear Any More
7. Waiting In The Weeds
8. No More Cloudy Days
9. Fast Company
10. Do Something
11. You Are Not Alone

CD 2
1. Long Road Out Of Eden
2. I Dreamed There Was No War
3. Somebody
4. Frail Grasp On The Big Picture
5. Last Good Time In Town
6. I Love To Watch A Woman Dance
7. Business As Usual
8. Center Of The Universe
9. It's Your World Now
10. Hole In The World
11. Please Come Home For Christmas

Video - How Long

Nessun commento: